LIVE FREE USA CHAPTER DIRECTORY
The Self-Reliance Alliance
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA (Sacramento California Area Live Free)
Contact:: Bob DeLamar Blackbelt51@aol.com
SOUTHWEST COOK COUNTY IL.
Established in 1982
Meets regularly at various locations
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH CHICAGO IL
Contact: Keith by e-mail at email@example.com
CENTRAL CHICAGO CHAPTER
Organizing, meeting planned for early 2017
EAST CENTRAL ILLINOIS (East Central Illinois Live Free)
Conducts meetings, seminars and expos
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS (Southern Illinois Preparedness & Self-Reliance Assn.)
Affiliated in 2011
Meets regularly and conducts training in far southern IL
NORTHWEST INDIANA (Northwest Indiana Preparedness)
Established in 2011
Meets periodically at Cabela’s and other locations
NORTH CENTRAL INDIANA
Established in 2010
Meets frequently throughout area
Facebook: www.fb.com/groups/Live Free Preparedness Group
NORTH EASTERN INDIANA &(SOUTH MICHIGAN (Michiana Live Free)
Conducts meetings and training events
Indiana Disaster Preparedness
Meetings and internet network
Affiliated in 2011
Meets regularly in Salem IN
Operate Live Free Preparedness Supply Store and Training Center
NASHVILLE TN, Middle Tennessee Live Free:
Contact: George Lloyd, (615) 332-4437, firstname.lastname@example.org
SILVER POINT TN, Central Tennessee: (Tennessee Scouts)
Contact: Cameron Beal, email@example.com, 931-644-1122
WASHINGTON STATE (NW USA) Group Icefield
Established 1986 (reorganizing 2014)
NOTE: if you do not have e-mail or cannot contact your area chapter just mail a request to Live Free and we will forward it to them
Live Free, USA Chapters
You can organize a Live Free, Preparedness and Self-Reliance group in your area with our help or affiliate an existing group to build stronger networks and better programs. Here are the requirements and benefits:
Each Chapter is Required to:
1. Have at least 3 paid Live Free USA members
2. Have a designated Chapter leader and Deputy Chapter leader (LF Members) with contact information provided to Live Free USA.
3. Conduct at least one public education program in their region each year.
4. Conduct at least one training event open to all LF members each year.
5. Conduct at least one open meeting (LF members and guests) each year
6. Conduct all activities legally, responsibly and in accordance with the Live Free, USA mission statement.
Live Free USA Supports All Chapters by:
1. Refer new members
2. Conduct periodic combined events
3. Provide publicity and website contacts
4. Publicizing activities in the newsletters and flyers
5. Provide literature instructors and speakers.
6. Coordinating combined programs that benefit all members and chapters
7. Establishing discount programs and multi-chapter purchases when possible.
Live Free, USA, P. O. Box 3295, Munster, IN 46321,