Date(s) - 03/24/2018
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
We want our Fiftieth Annual Meeting to be special. This meeting will include:
- Exhibits of photos, documents, and equipment from 50 years of fighting to make Americans stronger and safer. Some of these items have not been seen in the past 20-30-40 years and may not be seen again.
- A special review of 1968 our founding year. This was a watershed year for America and Live Free was organized amid violence and chaos of those times. We rejected conflict and division in favor of helping responsible citizens survive and remain free.
- A look ahead to the challenges of survival and freedom for America in the upcoming years and the role that Live Free could play.
- Planning for Camp Independence of Camp ToPeNeBe on May 18th. This rapidly approaching event needs staff assistance and instructors for various programs.
- Scheduling and volunteers for upcoming preparedness expositions and gun shows throughout the region. These are essential to building membership and operating funds, but depend on available helpers.
- Presentation of the president’s State of Live Free report, including the financial report, membership report, status reports on publications, chapters, programs and the website.
- Election of officers.
- Presentations of resolutions and proposals for the future
There will be time for chapters and groups to hold mini-meeting afterwords