SAFETY & SECURITY TEAM REORGANIZING
The Live Fee USA bylaws have always provided for the establishments of teams to assure coverage of all survival and preparedness related issues. These teams have acted as agencies to advance their specialties and then lead training events to improve that capacity among all Live Free groups and members. Until last year the “Safety and Security” Director was elected. The changes in the bylaws now assigns all specific tasks to designated “coordinators”. At one time our safety and security team was extremely well trained and conducted internal field training as well as external classes. Unfortunately this team has been largely inactive for several years. We know that we have a number of members trained in various aspects of self-protection, home defense, and related skills that can be the core of a revitalized team. This group would:
• Sponsor unarmed self-defense classes for Live Free events and Live Free chapter meetings
• Sponsor and organize firearms safety and armed self-defense classes for Live Free events and Live Free chapter meetings.
• Develop advanced defense training programs.
• Create and provide safety and self-defense articles, literature, blogs, and videos as needed.
• Provide security at all Live Fee sponsored events.
If interested in participation contact the new Safety and Security Coordinator at: email@example.com